Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Talk

Yesterday morning Grace and I had the talk. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I had no idea how it would turn out. I had fears of it going one way. But i'm pretty sure it went the other.

Grace: Mom, what's a teach-leader?

Me: What?

Grace: a teach-leader. that's what Lola is for Halloween this year

Me: Oh, you mean a cheerleader. yeah, that's....um....(i'm trying hard not to say any of the many thoughts going thru my mind....) what people are called who help other people cheer at games.

Grace: People need help cheering at games?!?!?



One down. Two to go.

5 comments:

Reid said...

lol -- I like you! :-)

Utah gal said...

I have turned into your #1 blog fan, just keep that in mind as you post that somewhere I am reading it and smiling from ear to ear. (as opposed to only reading it twice a year...)

Amy Brown said...

sooo loving your daily blogs Emily! xoxo

The Ultimate Mama said...

I was a teach leader. So was Lindsay.

Jessica Mason said...

If I didn't inspire you on the whole chearleader issue, I guess I wasn't as good of friend as I should have been!