1. Eliza's sitting up by herself. She's fairly stable, too. I LOVE this stage! with all 3 of my girls i've looked forward to and loved the arrival of this stage!
2. Reid and i have made a goal for National Nutrition Month to eat 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, and to cut out sugar and most processed foods. We're on day 10 or so. It's getting easier as it goes to get the fruits and veggies in...but i'm REALLY missing sugar. i really like sugar. lots. Reid's also started a new diet adventure, just for a couple of weeks (sound familiar??). I'm trying to support him, in a "if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all" kind of way. So that's all i have to say about that.
This is what's in our fridge right now. thank heavens for Sunflower Market!! grapes for $.67/lb, red peppers for $.88 each--what would i do with out you!!
3. tickets to Denver are REALLY cheap on Southwest right now. I've convinced my parents, my sister and my brother to come see us for Easter. Is there anyone else out there just dying for a little get-away? $39 is hard to beat!
4. My ankle's just sprained. The dr. took an x-ray yesterday to be sure. It's been feeling lots better the past 2-3 days. it's so nice to be able to walk again!!! And the Dr. said i could resume exercising, just no aerobic-type classes, with lots of side-to-side movement. the problem with that is that aerobic classes are the ONLY type of exercise that i like! all you joggers, and spinners and runners can keep your comments about how "awesome it is to just push yourself till you want to throw up" to yourself! :)
5. DST is killing us. We can't get back on schedule! we're sleeping until almost 9am, i'm up past midnight every night--we just can't get our bodies to "spring ahead one hour!"
6. I'm almost ready to start thinking about painting my kitchen.
7. the remote to our DVD player is lost--really, truly lost