Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eliza's Preschool Graduation

This cute little girl graduated from our elementary school's preschool in May!!
.  
Eliza loved her school, her classmates, all of her amazing teachers...

and she loved being with her BFF, Sofia

 I loved watching her learn more social skills, gain self-confidence, and learn ways to deal with her intense emotions.  (seriously, this is the best school ever!  They leave the academics for Kindergarten, and get them ready by working on social problem-sovling--brilliant!!)

I also loved having her in an afternoon preschool, with a drop-off that was at the exact same time and place as Abby's kindergarten class.

I also loved that I dropped Eliza and Sofia off, and Sofia's dad got to deal with the pain-in-the-butt pick up!

Mostly I loved how she'd run through the door, anxious to tell me all about her day, what she learned, what award she got, what friend she made, or what fight she battled.  

Try though I may, there's just not stopping it--this little girl is growing up!  

We love you, Eliza Mae!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Yay! New posts! I didn't prepare even though Google Reader warned me it would disappear for months ahead of time. Now I just get to click through my sidebar and get happy surprises like this when I find a new post. I love the dresses you redid for your girls, and your letter to Grace about her baptism, and the kids loving the rental car because it was clean, and on and on! We live parallel lives, you and I. We should be finding out shortly if a move to Denver is in our near future. I'll keep you posted :)